The Exhibition will be held in Halls C/D/E of the George R. Brown Convention Center during the following hours:
Sunday, 6 April................ 5:00 p.m.–7:30 p.m. (Icebreaker Reception)
Monday, 7 April............... 8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, 8 April.............. 8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Wednesday, 9 April......... 8:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
By visiting the Exhibition Hall you will:
• See what’s new and innovative
• Compare suppliers
• Research products
• Meet suppliers and sales representatives
• Attend demos
• Address specific issues
• Benefit from knowledge of industry experts
You’ll also enjoy:
• Icebreaker Reception: The Exhibition’s grand opening
• Refreshments on the floor all three days
• Cyber C@fé: Your chance to surf the web and check your e-mail
• International Pavilion: The place to connect for international business
• Explore the Floor — your chance to win fabulous prizes (some restrictions apply)
• Over 400 All-day Poster Presentations
The AAPG Center offers information and answers about your membership and more. You’ll want to make time in your schedule to visit and gather information about: EXPLORER, Datapages, Divisions, short courses, Distinguished Lecture, GTWs, field seminars, Foundation, GeoCare benefits, global events, membership, Interpretation journal, publications, sections/regions and student benefits. You can also shop for books and AAPG merchandise at our General Store.
Note: Children under the age of 16 will not be allowed in the exhibition hall during setup and teardown. Children 13 and older will be allowed to attend the exhibition during regular exhibition hours if they are properly registered and wearing their badges. During the exhibition hours, children under the age of 13 will not be allowed into any activities within the exhibition hall, including the Icebreaker Reception, unless they are young enough or small enough to be confined in a stroller, backpack or frontpack. Child care is available.