|Registration Type||On or before 10 February
|On or before 17 March
|After 17 March
|AAPG Member and Associated Society Member*||US $520||US $625||US $730|
|AAPG Emeritus Member**||US $260||US $365||US $470|
|Join and Save (must select and pay for membership on registration form)||US $520 + dues||US $625 + dues||US $730 + dues|
|Nonmember||US $625||US $730||US $835|
|Student and Associated Society Student Member**||US $55||US $55||US $75|
|Student Nonmember||US $70||US $70||US $90|
|One-day Member and Associated Society Member*
(Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday)
|US $340||US $340||US $340|
(Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday)
|US $395||US $395||US $395|
|One-day Exhibition Only
(Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday)
|US $100||US $100||US $100|
|Field Trip/Short Course Only
(not attending convention)
|US $30||US $30||US $30|
|Guest||US $85||US $85||US $85|
|Guest of an AAPG Emeritus Member||US $43||US $43||US $43|
* AAPG (American Association of Petroleum Geologists), AASP (American Association of Stratigraphic Palynologists), AWG (Association of Women Geoscientists), CPC (Circum-Pacific Council for Energy & Minerals Resources, Inc.), GSL (Geological Society of London), GSA (Geological Society of America), HGS (Houston Geological Society), IAMG (International Association of Mathematical Geology), NABGG (National Association of Black Geologists & Geophysicists), SEPM (Society for Sedimentary Geology), SIPES (Society of Independent Earth Scientists), SPWLA (Society of Professional Well Log Analysts), TSOP (The Society for Organic Petrology)
**You must be a current member for a minimum of 30 years and be 65 years old before you qualify. Contact AAPG Member Services at +1 918 560 2643 to verify Emeritus status.
Registration will be located in Exhibit Hall D of the George R. Brown Convention Center.
- Friday, 4 April, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 5 April, 7:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m
- Sunday, 6 April, 7:30 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Monday, 7 April, 7:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, 8 April, 7:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, 9 April, 7:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Online registration allows you to know immediately which events (short courses, field trips, luncheons, tours, etc.) are available and if you are registered for an event. If an event is not available, it will not appear on the screen or it will indicate “sold out.” Faxing or mailing your registration delays this process and events may sell out while your registration is in transit. To add an event after you have registered, follow the instruction on the next page under the heading “Policies; Change/Cancellations/Refunds.” Submit only
one copy of your registration form. Duplicate charges may occur if you send more than one copy of a registration form.
Download a registration form and mail to:
AAPG Registration Center c/o The Pulse Network (TPN)
437 Turnpike St.
Canton, MA 02021-1411
Phone or Fax Registration
Phone-In Registration — +1 781 821 6732
Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (EST)
Download a registration form and send to:
Fax-In Registration — +1 781 821 6720
- AAPG, AASP, AWG, CPC, GSL, GSA, HGS, IAMG, NABGG, SEPM, SIPES, SPWLA, TSOP Members, AAPG Emeritus Members, Join and Save, Nonmembers and Student Registrants: Access to the Opening Session, Icebreaker, Technical Sessions, Refreshment Breaks, End-of-Day Refreshments and Exhibition as well as a copy of the Program Book, CD of Abstracts and attendee amenity.
- One-Day Registrants: Access to the Technical Sessions, Refreshment Breaks, End-of-Day Refreshments and Exhibition for the day of registration, as well as a copy of the Program Book, CD of Abstracts and attendee amenity. You will not have access to the Opening Session or Icebreaker on Sunday unless you register for a one-day exhibition pass for Sunday. Badge can only be picked up on the day for which you are registered.
- One-Day Exhibition Only Registrants: Access to the Exhibition and End-of-Day Refreshments on the day you register as well as a Program Book. You will only have access to the Opening Session and Icebreaker on Sunday if you register for Sunday. Badge can only be picked up on the day for which you are registered.
- Field Trip/Short Course Registration Only: Access only to field trip(s) and short course(s) for which you register. If you do not register for the convention and exhibition in addition to the field trip/short course, you will not receive access to any activities or events during the convention and exhibition.
- Guest Registrants: Access to the Opening Session, Icebreaker, Technical Sessions, Refreshment Breaks, End-of-Day Refreshments and Exhibition. A guest must be registered by a convention registrant. Guest registrants may not be a member of any of the above associations or a professional in the industry.
A detailed confirmation will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours. Retain this acknowledgement for your records. Should you not receive a confirmation, contact the AAPG Registration Center/TPN or phone at +1 781 821 6732. Save time on site by bringing your confirmation that includes a barcode. Badges and tickets will be printed when you check in. Some systems will not print the barcode on the confirmation. In this case your registration ID number or name will be used.
Registrations cannot be processed unless full payment is received with the registration. Payment may be made by check, money order, credit card or wire transfer. Cash payments in U.S. dollars are accepted on site only. AAPG does not accept purchase orders as a form of payment and does not invoice for conventions.
Check or Money Order
Make check or money order payable in U.S. dollars to AAPG 2014 ACE Credit Cards American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa are accepted.
When making a wire transfer for payment of registration fees it is vitally important to the timely processing of your registration that you observe the following guidelines:
- Send completed registration form(s) and transfer documents to: AAPG Convention Department, P.O. Box 979, Tulsa, OK 74101
- Fax to +1 918 560 2684
- Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Banking system does not provide sufficient information on wire transfers to enable us to correctly apply payment.
- Once we have been notified by our bank that the transfer has been received, we will process the registration and email the confirmation/receipt to the email listed on the registration form. Registrations will not be processed prior to notification by our bank that the funds have been received.
Please e-mail email@example.com for information on paying by wire transfer. If you plan to pay your registration fee by wire transfer please allow ample time so that AAPG receives notification of the transfer prior to 20 March. If a wire transfer is received after this date we cannot guarantee that it will be applied to the proper record before the convention starts.
Name Badges and Tickets
To be admitted to any convention activity you must wear your official AAPG 2014 ACE name badge. Information on your badge will appear as it is completed on your registration form. To ensure accuracy, please print clearly. Preregistered attendees may pick up badges and tickets at the Registration Desk. Badges for one-day registrants will only print on the day for which you are registered.
Changes can be made by following the instructions on your confirmation or contact the AAPG Registration Center/TPN, fax, telephone or mail. Amendments to your registration or events will be accepted until 3 March.
Cancellations can be made by following the instructions on your confirmation or contact the AAPG Registration Center/TPN, fax, telephone or mail by 3 March. Cancellations received on or before 3 March will be fully refunded less a $50 processing fee. Refunds will not be issued after 3 March or for “no shows.” You may substitute one participant for another. Refunds for field trips and/or short
courses can be made until 24 February. No refunds for field trips and/or short courses can be made after this date.
Cancellation of Under-Subscribed Events
Register early to help avoid cancellation of events. We realize the inconvenience and expense you may incur due to cancellation and will make every effort not to cancel any events held in conjunction with the convention. However, at times it does become necessary to cancel events due to under-subscription. We cannot accept responsibility of costs associated with any cancellations of undersubscribed events, i.e. airline tickets, hotel deposits, etc. Refund of the event fees will be issued if an event is canceled.
Sold Out Events
If an event is sold out, it will be noted on the web site. If you register online and wish to be placed on the wait list, please mark the event. If your registration is received by mail or fax you will automatically be placed on the wait list.