- Short courses are limited in size and are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis and registration must be accompanied by full payment.
- If you do not plan on attending the convention, a $30 enrollment fee will be added to the short course fee. This fee may be applied toward registration if you decide to attend the convention at a later date.
- A wait list is automatically created if a short course sells out. The AAPG Convention Department will notify you if space becomes available.
- Before purchasing non-refundable airline tickets, confirm that the course will take place, as courses may be canceled if undersubscribed.
- To help us better anticipate the number of attendees and avoid premature cancellation of short courses, please register well before 24 February 2014. Short course cancellations due to low enrollment will be considered at this time. No refunds will be allowed on short courses after this date.
- We will continue to take registrations for short courses not canceled, either until they are sold out or closed.
- Courses will be held in the George R. Brown Convention Center, unless otherwise indicated. Participants will be advised via email of the specific location approximately two weeks prior to the course.
There are a limited number of discounted registrations available for students on a first-come, first-served basis. If a discounted space is still available, it will show up during the online registration process. If discounted spots are no longer available, you may register at the full fee; if we are able to add additional discounted spots we will refund the difference at that time.