How to Exhibit
ACE is a world-class event, regularly attracting an average of 6,900 global attendees from 78 countries over the last five years. The breadth and depth of the technical program is international in scope and appeals to multiple geosciences disciplines. ACE also boasts the International Pavilion, a place where exploration and investment professionals gather. It is the place to see, discuss and understand where our industry is headed.
For the first time at ACE in Houston, AAPG is pleased to offer outdoor exhibit space.
- This space is ideal for displaying large trucks, trailers, or large equipment and is now available to current and new exhibitors.
- Located on Plaza D next to the main entrance at Hall D.
- Curbside option for larger vehicles
- The majority of the space is covered with a 17’ ceiling height.(See floor plan below)
- Incredible rate at only US $11.50/ft2 with a 300 ft2 minimum.
If you would like to take advantage of this space or have any other questions contact Mike Taylor, AAPG Exhibition Sales Manager at +1 281 773 8836.
The ACE Research Showcase will be promoted to encourage the kind of “think-tank” environment conducive to matching research ideas to interested companies and investors. It will also feature a central area for information displays, white papers, and initial results summaries to be shared.
- 3m x 3m hard wall booth space with carpet
- 1 table and 2 chairs
- 1 electrical outlet
- 1 complimentary registration for the convention
- Listing in on-site Program Book (must meet deadline)
Who Can Exhibit in the Research Showcase?
- Research consortia
- Companies conducting research
- Individuals involved in research
- Individuals, groups, or companies interested in the results of research
- Students and faculty
- Service companies
- National Oil Companies
Book your space now in the ACE Research Showcase and you will be sure to get the exposure necessary to secure grant, seed or investment dollars for your latest project.
Book your exhibit space
1. Choose your location
2. Reserve your space
- Commercial Exhibitor Contract
- Non-profit Exhibitor Contract
- Outdoor Exhibitor Contract
- Research Showcase Contract
Over the past 19 years, the International Pavilion has become a global showcase for National Oil Companies, Ministries and other governmental agencies to promote today’s exploration and development opportunities. Through participation in events and exhibitions worldwide, the International Pavilion has become a year round information resource for companies with a global focus. By providing information and networking opportunities the International Pavilion helps foster interaction that results in the creation of successful business relationships.