Energy Transitions and the Carbon Question
Monday, 8 June 2020, 1:15 p.m.–2:40 p.m. | Houston, Texas
This session features talks from industry leaders on the latest
issues with respect to the energy mix and carbon management.
Topics will include new technologies for sustainable exploration
and development of petroleum resources and how it relates to
global business opportunities including carbon capture projects.
The panelists will also discuss how professional societies are
addressing the technical roles of geoscientists and engineers
in the energy transition and the positive impact their work in the
petroleum industry can have on global energy development.
- Nigel Jenvey, Gaffney Cline
- Iain Stewart, University of Plymouth
- Johana Dunlop, SPE GAiA Initiative
- Elena Morettini, Geoscience Advisor and B20-YPF
- Jason Klein, Shell: “Sky” Meeting the Goals of the Paris Agreement
Included with registration
George R. Brown Convention Center
1001 Avenida De Las Americas