Tuesday, 29 September 2020, 3:30 p.m.–4:55 p.m. | Houston, Texas
These newly integrated panel sessions will feature five-minute presentations from each speaker followed by a 20-minute moderated discussion between panelists regarding the session at hand and ending with an audience participation Q&A using the chat box feature.
Reservoir Intelligence encompasses skills in petrophysics, geology, engineering, and business. Integration of these efforts helps upscales the problem of heterogeneity from pore to well to field performance. The interaction between service company and operator is key in decision making and often reflects the overall economics of the play. In order to promote this interaction, we have invited a group of Operators, Academics, and Service Company representatives to present how they tackle reservoir intelligence problems and then offer a round table on how methods from their talks could help the industry.
- Cluster Analysis in Petrophysics for Unconventionals and its Influence on Volumetrics Matt Boyce, Epoch Consulting
- SEM Image-Based Characterization of Organic Pores of Longmaxi Shale Guochang Wang, Saint Francis University
- Real-Time Fault and Fracture Detection While Drilling Using Integrated Advanced Surface Logging Technologies Isaac Easow, GEOLOG AMERICAS
- Reservoir Characterization in Horizontal Wells Bhaskar B. Sarmah, Independent
- 3-D Earth Modeling for Reservoir Intelligence and Accurate Real-Time Well Placement in a Complex Reservoir Kalyan Saikia, Halliburton
Matt Boyce, Bhaskar Sarmah
George R. Brown Convention Center
1001 Avenida De Las Americas