ACE SC-01 Introduction to Energy Machine Learning
Saturday, 22 May 2021, 8:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. | Denver, Colorado
Who Should Attend
Any geoscientists interested in applying machine learning to their area within the industry from exploration to development or downstream applications.
To introduce the theory and practical applications of machine learning within the Energy industry as means to help improve data-driven decision making.
- Introduction to ML –providing definitions, fundamental concepts of inference and prediction and the opportunity and limitations of ML.
- Inference: Dimensionality reduction and clustering
- Prediction tools:
- ‘k’ nearest neighbors
- Tree-based regression
- Ensemble tree-based regression
- Neural networks
- Working examples
- $400 Professionals
- $75 Students (Limited Number)
- 40 People
- Course materials will be made available as web-based content to attendees, including coding examples.
Colorado Convention Center
700 14th St