AAPG ACE Supports Your Exhibition Investment
Together with our long-time partner SEPM, and this year joined by the Gulf Coast Association of Geological Societies (GCAGS), ACE 2020 Online offers your company the connections and feedback you need to succeed in this challenging environment.
While we realize that no online event can fully match the fun, energy and incidental connections that occur in-person, we know your company can benefit from participating in ACE 2020 Online.
- Connect with a concentrated and highly targeted audience of geoscientists, engineers and other professionals engaged in oil and gas extraction, production and research in this time of lockdowns and travel restrictions;
- It’s your audience that’s going to be participating in the event. These aren’t just any scientists, customers and prospects, but pros that are paying between $300 and $600 for access to the conference and to engage with you and your colleagues;
- Invite these highly qualified attendees to join your live or pre-recorded product demonstrations and/or technical talks – no need to build an in-booth theater. And because it is available on-demand, visitors won’t be torn between catching your demo or watching a friend’s talk at the same time – they’ll get to see both;
- Encourage further engagement by asking attendees to chat, join meetings, sign up for social events and contests, and respond to your social media posts;
- Your brand will be in great company – the ACE Committee is finalizing an updated technical program that will feature more than 400 peer-selected presentations, executive panels and business forums;
- Send a strong signal to attendees that, in these difficult times, you are a vital part of the oil and gas community, both today and into the future;
- This isn’t just a four-day conference - registrants will see your company, have access to any of the resources you offer, and be able to view the bulk of the ACE technical program in real time – 29 September to 1 October – and then on-demand through the end of 2020, accessible anytime, anywhere and from any device.
Top-tier (Tier 1 and 2) exhibitors will be invited to present one or more live or pre-recorded talks in the Technology Showcase, a fully integrated and advertised channel in the ACE Online technical program. In addition to the pre-recorded talk, Tier 1 participants can nominate an executive for a Newsmaker/Innovation podcast interview that will be promoted via AAPG social media and available on-demand during the event.