- Monday, 8 June–Wednesday, 10 June
- 10:00 am–5:00 pm (Monday and Tuesday)
- 10:00 am–1:00 pm (Wednesday)
- George R. Brown Convention Center – Exhibit Hall
- $250 per presenter
- Access to Exhibit Hall all three days, Opportunity to upload presentation where attendees can view pitches via a link posted on the website, Access to utilize a private meeting room to finalize deals, Recognition on ACE.AAPG.org, Recognition in the official ACE Program Book
- 30 presentation slots
U-Pitch Sign Up
Do you need to build markets for your new technology?
Do you want to speed up adoption?
Join the U-Pitch Technology Showcase where you can pitch to potential customers, commercialization partners, and even sources of capital. You’ll have a 15-minute block for your brief presentation and questions and answers. Your presentation will also be available on our website, and we’ll continue to introduce you to possible partners and customers.
U-Pitch is perfect for your:
- Your new technology or innovation
- Finding companies interested in testing your product in the field
- Finding commercialization partners and investors
- Your property or project that implements new technology optimizing energy production (all kinds of energy)
- Your research consortium with new technology and techniques
- Clean energy, water, and environmental products
- Surface imaging and analysis (drones, satellite imaging, autonomous vehicles)
- Robotics and automation
- Smart systems and sensing / sensors
- Multi-industry products / analytics (cross-over to other industries or segments, such as supply chain, or imaging)