ANP – Overview of Current Exploration Opportunities and Upcoming Bid Rounds
Thursday, 1 October 2020, 8:00 a.m.–9:45 p.m. | Austin, Texas
Location: This special session can be accessed through the Insights Module on the ACE 2020 Online Portal. Register now to hear from this great line up of speakers.
This presentation will focus on the oil and gas industry in Brazil, attractiveness of sedimentary basins, aspects related to the environment, and provide information on the schedule for upcoming bid rounds for exploratory blocks and oil fields. The Brazilian Bid Rounds encompass opportunities for different company profiles, in the three different environments of exploration and production in Brazil: onshore, conventional offshore and pre-salt.
There are opportunities for all types of exploration and production companies. This will lead to a competitive and diverse market. Companies interested in investing in Brazil have the greatest opportunity in the sector's history.
- Opening: Raphael Moura, ANP Interim Director General
- Geological Aspects of Brazilian Basins: Carlos Mikael, Geologist; Coordinator of Potential Evaluation in Brazil for Oil and Gas
- Brazilian Environment of HSE for Oil Industry: Mariana França, Deputy Superintendent of HSE
- Next Bid Rounds in Brazil: Schedule and Legal Issues: Renato Silveira, Geologist; Superintendent of Bidding Promotion
- G&G Coverage of Exploratory Areas & Procedures to Get Access to Data: Paulo de Tarso Antunes, Geologist; Coordinator of Data Availability
R. Moura, C. Mikael, M. França, R. Silveira, and P, Antunes
Scot Fraser, CEO/Fonder, Ventura International Energy LLP