GeoGulf 2020 Presentations
Thursday, 1 October 2020, 1:15 p.m.–4:55 p.m. | Austin, Texas
Incorporating the Gulf Coast Association of Geological Societies (GCAGS), the ACE 2020 technical program will include a diverse selection of GeoGulf 2020 presentations.
- Welcome and Opening Remarks: James Willis, GeoGulf 2020 General Chair, Travis Helms, GCAGS President, and Rick Fritz, AAPG President
- E. Berman - Keynote Speaker, Labyrinth Consulting Services
The Business Side
- Gregory Wrightstone, CO2 Coalition
- Louisiana Severance Tax Relief Proposal, D. B. Sturlese
- Louisiana Severance Tax Relief Proposal, F. W. Harrison
- An Inland Perspective: Drilling on Federal Lands and Why it Matters to the Gulf Coast, P. Obermueller
- Legacy Lawsuit Forum, M. Miller; Merlin Oil & Gas Inc., LA.
- Legacy Lawsuit Forum, J. Rhymes; Liskow & Lewis, LA.