The Goal: Bring together opportunities and funding sources (investors, partners, etc.), with an emphasis on the development, application, and/or implementation of new technologies
Vision: Converting science and networking into forward-looking opportunities, with innovation and intrinsic
What is Pitchapalooza?
Pitchapalooza is an event where individuals and companies can "pitch" an audience and potentially obtain funding for a project. These can include oil & gas projects that feature a new application of technology, or the development of an innovative (even disruptive) technology. The goal is to help accelerate the productive development and application of innovation as well as ensure potential for a significant return on investment.
Projects can include mature fields that can be revitalized, shale plays that have newly identified sweet spots, new technologies for identifying hydrocarbons (either as reservoirs or as environmental problems), alternative energy solutions, smart systems, sensors, or software.
How will it work?
Presenters will pitch to an audience of financing sources and potential partners. There will also be a panel of judges for a competition within different categories. Most pitches will be between 10 - 15 minutes in length. The full pitch packet will be available for download in January 2017. Some teams may have longer video pitches available after the event.
There will also be opportunities for mini-pitches: "5 for 5" which is a 5-minute pitch for a $5,000 investment.
Sponsorships available. For more information, contact Susan Nash
Who Benefits from Participating?
- Potential investors, private equity, working interest partners
- Operators with property needing revitalization, in-field drilling, or even exploration
- Companies with new technologies / processes
- Companies wishing to find a partner in order to expand or franchise
- Individuals with farmouts or options on large blocks of acreage needing geophysics / geochemical / airborne surveys to determine prospectivity and ideal drilling
- Database developers / Big Data analytics with processes that result in maps that show sweet spots or opportunities
Who is signing up?
- Companies with wells needing revitalization
- Companies with shale plays with identified and undrilled sweet spots
- New technologies
- New services (drones, sensor implementation, petrophysics, more)
- Visionary $1,000
- Shark $500
- Angel $250
Sponsors will be be acknowledged in multiple places. Your name will appear on our press releases, blog, website, program, and signage.
You may have a table to set out flyers and marketing information. Visionaries will have the change to sponsor the refreshments (cookies, snack items, tea, coffee, bottled water).